3800 2000 Grand Prix GT vs 2002 Grand AM GT

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
I finally got a real good race worth posting. I am turning on to butterfield rd. from a friends neighborhood, right in front of the Fox Bowl. There are 3 of us in the car and my Subs in the back. I am coming up to a red light. (but still got a ways to go) The light turns green and i am still crusing at about 45mph. (keep in mind that he was alrady waiting at the light and i was far back. So he quickly matches my speed and starts to go faster. I knew it was a teenager who wanted to go. The light ahead of us turns yellow. YES!!! A RACE WITH A GA GT. We look over, and it is a kid from our school. We nod and wave to him, and i rev my engine. He nods and rev his engine. Therefore it was ON. I turn off the stereo, and turn up the heat a little. The opposing lane Green Arrow was still going so the anxiousness was getting more and more intense. I was very very excited and i couldnt wait. So it turns green, We both spin our tires like mad. I catch first (bald RSA's) and i go ahead of him by 1 car at about 30 to 50, then he is starting to catch up then, At this point i am shitting my pants b/c i didnt wanna lose. Then our speeds break dead even around 65-70mph.. (he is still half car back) By 80mph i am walking on him, then when i significantly gain on him, i put on the flashers, and he admits defeat.

ALSO!!! i raced my friends Chevy Tahoe again... and WON :)

How about that markymarc :)

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
Originally posted by GraFFix@Feb 22 2004, 01:42 AM
i put on the flashers

I dont know why...but that made me laugh.
I think someone should put up a website with definitions for "racing codes" for all the ricers out there. That way, they'll know that they've already been spanked when they see the flashers come on, and that the race is OVER, so their little "fly by" 10 seconds later means nothing!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• syP
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list