3800 Need Some Advice ...

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
i bought a amplifier from a guy over on the "other club" i payed him via payapl on the 8th of Feb .($ 170.00) today is oviously the 19th . he lives in Michigan . i had sent him a email asking if he had shipped the amp yet , ha had replied stating that he had to go out of town for some work , and he would ship it first thing Mon . which was the 16th . with many appologies .. still no amp and no shippng info .

he had other items for sale as well ... and he is a club "addict" so i thought i was pretty safe trading with him .. any recomdations as to what to do ? i dont want to email stalk him nor i do want to blow off 170.00 ... i also do not want to degrade his name .. i made the mistake of not getting his phone # . any ideas or help would be very greatfull as well as stress releiving ...

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Find out what car club he's in and talk to the President and let him no what the hell is going on, and is this the type of members your club has. The President could do 2 things 1. Tell the stupid guy to send the amp or 2. Tell you he can't do nothing about it. <- If he tells you this send the guy an e-mail and ket him know that you will make this an open issue on ClubGP unless he sends you the amp. This is what I would do. If he doesn't respond take it on clubgp.

Leo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info