3800 APG?

I talked LS1 Speed the other day, and they have a dyno there and said they would love hosting a dyno day. Ill find out the exact details, they are located right off of Irving Road off of the Elgin expressway. Bascially right where ThaLord use to live. They are really nice guys, and have a real neat shop, and tuns of fast cars to drool over. (Noneof the rice crap) j/k

Justa thought... Horist knows these guys well, Im sure he'll vouch for their professionalism and top notch service.

Anyone might be interested in giving them a shot? If so Ill get details.

J/O http://www.apgperformance.com and there number is 630-350-8981. I thought they were nice guys, dyno'ed my old 96 Aurora there couple years ago. Worked on my GF's Honda too. My stock #'s matched other Aurora owners, so I felt is was accurate.

I'm game for a dyno day where ever. I'd go back to APG again though. It's down the street from my work, sometimes the have signs up, 3 dyno runs for $50.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by taylordssei@Feb 19 2004, 08:39 PM
J/O http://www.apgperformance.com and there number is 630-350-8981. I thought they were nice guys, dyno'ed my old 96 Aurora there couple years ago. Worked on my GF's Honda too. My stock #'s matched other Aurora owners, so I felt is was accurate.

I'm game for a dyno day where ever. I'd go back to APG again though. It's down the street from my work, sometimes the have signs up, 3 dyno runs for $50.
thanks "T" :D ....we better get this 3 pulls for 50.oo right now!!!!

I didnt have a problem with them, it was ok by me, im game soon.

They also were the only ones so far to let the car owner drive there car "DURING" the dyno runs...I was the only one to do this last time, and it was KICK AZZ

I figured at all dyno places the owner of the car got to be in it at the dyno. I liked being the driver, where else do they or don't let you drive?

As for the 3 runs for 50, I've stopped in on several ocasions in the past, that does not include and tuning, just strapping on and 3 conxective runs to get a baseline or whatever your at now.

J/O I saw you driving last week on 294 N, saw your little boo-boo too. I was with my GF in her Accord, would of motioned what's up or something, but I would of just been some weirdo in a honda waving. :rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info