Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by CoolGTX@Feb 18 2004, 04:43 PM
I saw 2 kits on clubgp,

fredo, post the links to those places...TIA :D

I accually like the nose of one of those kits
Yeah the nose is the only good looking thing I have seen.

saul see if you can find a thread that says "I can't beleive this happened" or something like that. I posted it about an ugly body it I found, that place has other kits though that are ok. I wouldnt get them but see what you think if you can find that thread, BTW it would be in anything goes and its old.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by Fish@Feb 18 2004, 06:36 PM
You could go with the MPD flair kit.It looks pretty cool. For the chin spoiler, you can goto www.ultimatewarriorracing.com. Just dont ask for the headrest wraps that say grand prix on it, cause they will send you GTP ones and not want to exchange them. :angry: :angry:
Have you seen that flare kit on a car fish?
I was thinking about doing that eventually and it looks nice in the pics, I just want to see it in person before I decide though personally.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
The front bumber that I wanted is out of stock over at procarparts.com :angry:
Personally I dont think they ever made one and just posted it on there site.

There is a bunch of sites I've seen with body kits but I dont know them you would have to take a cruise into Clubgp and look at the Apperance section as they would say "Do A Search" :lol: i'll see if i can find one of them and post the link.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info