3800 clubrsx thinks they know all

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Hmm, I keep trying to find my mullet. And its weird how everything breaks on our cars yet I'm at 102000 and Ive yet to anything other than basic stuff like oil changes. I was going to go make a name on there just cuz some posts piss me off. Oh well. Sometimes just knowing your right is better than argueing with closed minded idiots.

RynosGP

Nov 10, 2008
Some people just don't get it. I hate that whole you have a supercharger and we don't whining. It's not our problem we came stock with superchargers and they didn't. The whole thing about Pontiacs are always breaking was kinda of a stupid comment. I've got a 97 with 160,000 mi on it and I've only done basic maintenance except for the tranny at 92,000 mi, but that was my fault. (too many burnouts before I knew that the stock tranny's couldn't handle it :ph34r: )

The ricer mentality is pretty funny to me. No matter what they are faster than you or have some lame excuse why they arn't. They can't just accept it when they lose. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info