3800 IDDV Convoy Info

BLK00GTP

Regular
Jan 20, 2009
Schaumburg
Hotel info is now up. The only thing missing is the schedule of events. IE times racing begins. Practice and tuning is friday..Racing is Saturday...but does it continue till sunday as well? We should start planning rooms etc.

Amerihost Inn & Suites Norwalk
415 Milan Ave
Norwalk, OH 44857
419-663-1922
The room rate is $40.00 a night. You MUST mention that you are with INTENSE Drag Day™, group code "DRAG" for the discount.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
The fifth INTENSE Drag Day™ (IDDV) is scheduled for Friday, April 16, 2004. Our venue of choice is once again Norwalk Raceway Park - which many consider to be the best track in the midwest. Trust us - it's worth taking a day off work to race at this place!

There are a total of five 3800 FWD race classes so everyone can compete with cars at their own level. This should give everyone a fair shot at the awards, and also increase the total number of prizes. All 3800-powered FWD cars are welcome for this full day of head to head racing in six separate classes, plus some bracket racing has been added in to make things even more interesting.

The gates will open at 8:30 a.m., and we have the track to ourselves for UNLIMITED PASSES between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. There will be several thousands of dollars worth of prizes paid out to more than a dozen winners. IHRA safety rules will apply (helmet for 13.99 and faster, roll bar for 11.49 and faster, etc.).

I dont think there is racing saturday. Only friday.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by ThaLord@Feb 18 2004, 06:47 PM
whoever is thinking about going to spectate... c'mon.. you gotta race... let's see what your cars can do.. woman.. men.. GT's, GTP's.. let's show them that ILGPC has a force..!!
Well I drive whatever I have by then no matter what is done to it, just to 'represent".

I was just gonna spectate but I need all the track experience I can get wheither or not I have a car that is modded much. I just don't want to break a differential or a trans before I have the money to buy an intense one.

I wont have to worry about that with few mods right?

btw i'm planning on having a gtp by then unless something comes up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info