3800 2 weeks until the first big batch of

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I read some info on swapping a L32 blower on the l67, and it's a little different. I believe it's possible after swapping the intake manifold. The heads are supposed to be very similar with only a slight increase in valve diameter.

BTW, I will want one, but I'm super broke right now. Looking like sometme late spring.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
I agree, I was just responding to the question. Im going with a MAP IC and a MP112-I hope to have it all back by Mon or Tues.......HOPE If not im calling you for that manifold Hale-Cool

Anyway, your right. The ported (WPI-ZZP) blowers do flow better. The only thing I can think of is if you start out with more(GEN V) you may be able to get more.
Whats going to happen when they start going to town on the L32's(GEN V's)-you know what I mean-Should be pretty good. Less vaccum,lower temps,less parasitic drag.......I think thats their goal-Im not sure but they may have reached the GEN 3's porting limitations. What do you think???

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
That is not true. I received a phone call from him wandering if I might be able to help out in creating an IC for extremely cheap.
Now why would I assist someone else in creating an IC? I have enough ideas for this IC to come out with a stage 10 a year from now.
Yes, it very well might be 1 week exactly until the IC's are ready. Everything has been rolling along.I have the cores coming in this week and the machining has been started. Besides that, there is just the welder and anodizing for those who wanted it. Then a final facial on the mill, and we are ready to rock ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info