3800 what do u do with your used oil?

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
I am from Indiana. I always just gave my used oil to this farmer I knew because he bathed his cows in it, becuase supposedly it delouses them or something. Anyway where do you take it here? I've never had to dispose of it differently then give it to a crazy old farmer. i need to change my oil and I just need to know where ot take it when I am done.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by sweetness@Feb 17 2004, 12:33 AM
if they want to charge you a fee, just leave and come back after they close. then just leave the oil there in some milk jugs. they will have to take care of it then .:D

BC
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats a good idea. I know a guy that works at a midas though so I might just be able to pawn it off on him.

Originally posted by J.E.T.@Feb 17 2004, 08:13 AM
Any oil change place should take in the old oil. I believe by law they cannot refuse. I bring mine to Jiffy Lube. Yup, Murrays and AutoZone also accepts old oil. No trans fluid though. I dont know why?! :huh:

J.E.T.
'97 Red GTP
probably because some schmoe will spill it...then spray it down with water...then he'll figure that its clean enough and walk away... and then schmoe #2 will walk right through it because he's a schmoe, and slip and fall and bust his shit...it would be hallarious to watch though :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info