3800 Need some assistance, $$$

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Hey,

I'm convoying out to michigan this weekend to do some dyno tuning for new product and I have a dilemma. #1 - I'm supposed to stop by ZZP land and install a beta M112 setup in the GTP. #2- I'm supposed to drop off the SE in Grand Rapids for a tranny rebuild for race season.

Unfortunately, I am but one person and I have yet to learn how to drive two cars simultaenously.

So i'm looking for either :

#1 - person(S) who can drive out the SE and leave it and then get back on their own power. (fly back from GR like $80 bucks one way)

#2 - Someone who is really bored, and wants to road trip, drop the car at GR on fri/sat and then hang out while we dyno cars the next day and then travel back with me. We are dynoing 04 monte ss/ 04 impalaa ss, 03 gtp, 04 comp g gtp. Needless to say it WILL be a long weekend, but I would pay any expenses.

#3 - Someone who knows someone who could tow it out there economically ...

If anyone is interested reply here or PM me and we will discuss.

Thanks!

Either way, if you're interested you obviously need a driver's license and a pretty good driving record cause

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
its getting more than the trans done so thats not the only reason :p

as far as when to take it out, i9f you are doing it seperately from myself, i.e. drop it off and get back other means, it can go out whenever works for you. I can leave the keys, etc. Otherwise, i'm still deciding when i'll leave but i can let you know.

charles

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info