3800 Who's up for this in the summer????

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
I thought this would be a cool idea for the summer if you were all up for it, unless you guys think diiferent. But i think it would be real cool if in the summer time we all get together, i mean all of us, somewhere and have a contest with our cars that can be judged by either ourselves, or bring in other people to do it. We can have all kinds of catagories like.
Best of show
Best Looks
Best Sound
Best Audio
Fastest GP
Ya know just have a little fun, find a forest preserve or somethin and get together and B-B-Q and stuff. Kinda like our own little car show. Well let me know what u guys think and i'll see if i can start setting stuff up and have this ready by june or somehting.

Jim

BlkJak

Regular
Jan 19, 2009
La Salle
As long as I'm not working, I'd be there. With all the car shows that are in the northern Illinois area, I'm sure there is someplace that can be used. Not to sound selfish, but Starved Rock State Park has a big parking lot, on the river, that we can BBQ and PLENTY of places we can find to "race" cars (country roads)!!! Not to mention some taverns just across the river......... :rolleyes:

I

imported_Theautoguy

Any Regal classes? It would, after all, be a little unfair to enter my Regal against all of those GP's. Let's face it, Regals are much better looking, I would win best looks and best of show! I just want it to be fair to you guy's. ;)

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
If we actually get a chance to race our cars, we have to have a serparate div. for L36 and L67 cars. I wont be able to take some of the 11 or 12 second cars here, but I think I may be able to honor myself to 1st place in the naturally aspirated division...unless someone's using cheater spray :angry:

Other than that, I'd probably treat it as a mod day, lol.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Hey Pictor I think I got the blue ribbon or at the very least runner up on that one.
Did you get your stuff back from the machine shop yet???Are you getting your heads flowed- to see where all those shavings and $$$$ going?? :eek:

BEER TRUCK-THATS what Im racing.....

Need to be careful.....sense the stupid: Fast and ridiculous the LAW wont take a joke anymore with all those jerk-off Kamma-kazzi pilots buzzing around out there.
I believe they will impound your car for drag racing....I dont believe we will be able to get a permitt for anything like that-racing....

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by iliveonnitro@Feb 15 2004, 12:48 PM
If we actually get a chance to race our cars, we have to have a serparate div. for L36 and L67 cars. I wont be able to take some of the 11 or 12 second cars here, but I think I may be able to honor myself to 1st place in the naturally aspirated division...unless someone's using cheater spray :angry:

Other than that, I'd probably treat it as a mod day, lol.
Dont be so cocky. :D ;)

And cheater spray is alot less than a cam. :ph34r:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info