3800 web graphic design..

WTF can I use????
I want create some graphics for my web page. The tools I have (illustrator and PS) will not let me do what I want. I dont want to freehand crap cuz my brain dont think that way :angry: :angry: I am a logical mechanical thinker so I want to build the basics using vector stuff (lines, arcs, fillets etc and the ability to trim) then use some program to blend and shade it, make it gradient and transparent etc....

WELL???? tell me please!!!!

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Well illistrator is your vector program and then u can import those things into photoshop. You just need to play with it more. check this link out. TeamPhotoShop I've learned some stuff there they have tuturials on how to do stuff. Trust me Photoshop, illistrator, and image ready are they best for that stuff. Some people like paint shop pro but I think photoshop owns. Hope that site helps.

I

imported_GraFFix

hehe...they shouldnt even include MS paint with the new OS's its the worst program ever for graphics.

But, for vector images and what your wanting to do Illustraitor is what you want to use...theres really nothing out there that can do what that does.

If you want some help let me know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list