3800 L@@K out 14's here I come

Scott P

Jan 22, 2008
I keep telling myself that I don't want ot mod a car I may only keep for another year. However, running a best of 15.3x in a stock GT makes me wonder how easy it would be to get to 14's.

I have a downpipe and a brand new set of manifolds I want to port and have Jet-Hot coat it for me. If we could get Charles to drive his butt out here to Western NY, I'd go DHP. :D

I think I could get pretty close with those two things.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by Scott P@Feb 12 2004, 10:57 AM
I keep telling myself that I don't want ot mod a car I may only keep for another year. However, running a best of 15.3x in a stock GT makes me wonder how easy it would be to get to 14's.

I have a downpipe and a brand new set of manifolds I want to port and have Jet-Hot coat it for me. If we could get Charles to drive his butt out here to Western NY, I'd go DHP. :D

I think I could get pretty close with those two things.
WOW :eek: Scott that is a good time for a stock GT.

Scott P

Jan 22, 2008
Actaully, it's 15.3x..I don't remember the last digit. It could be 15.34 or it could be 15.38. I trapped at 88.88 mph. That much I do remember.

The car isn't "bone stock". It does have an SLP CAI and Jacob's coils. Nothing that would actaully help my times all that much. Plus, I'm running on some hard ass tires. They have a 460 treadwear rating. Not exactly glue if you now what I mean. My sixty foot times run about 2.1x, so I need to improve those.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info