3800 BLUE Daytona Pace car SPOTTING?

G

GTPLEE

I saw the movie last night. In the movie BarberShop 2 Ice Cube is driving a Blue Daytona pace car with some SS speed grills and it looks like the GTX or SLP hood. Got give it up to the movies there has been alot of GP lately on the Silver Screen. This movie was film in Chicago on 79th an exchange on the South Side.

The car is on sale for $49,000 on ebay check it out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2459609428

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Here is a picture I took of him signing the car..

74_4.JPG

;)

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
i wonder what documentation that states that the car was actually used in the movie ...

on a different note ... do you remeber the movie " Breakin" or "Breakin 2" it may have even been Beat Street.. my uncle used to own the car that was in the movie .. it was like a mid to late 70's White Bonniville -Rag Top ... the car was shown several times but the time i remeber most was the time that they were all dancing inside and on top of the car while it was supposed to be moving ... when he picked up the car it still had all the brackets from where all the cameras where mounted .. i thought it was kinda cool ... :)

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by 98GPGT+Feb 12 2004, 06:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (98GPGT @ Feb 12 2004, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-plmrass@Feb 12 2004, 06:53 PM
I bet im the only one thats ever seen that car in person. :D  :D  If not then I bet im the only one thats seen it in person while being filmed in the movie!!!!!!!! biznotches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :ph34r:  :ph34r:
Geez ur cool can I be ur friend?
:D [/b][/quote]
I wouldnt want to be his friend.. :rolleyes: :lol:

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by mybluegtp+Feb 12 2004, 10:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mybluegtp @ Feb 12 2004, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by 98GPGT@Feb 12 2004, 06:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-plmrass
@Feb 12 2004, 06:53 PM
I bet im the only one thats ever seen that car in person. :D  :D  If not then I bet im the only one thats seen it in person while being filmed in the movie!!!!!!!! biznotches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Geez ur cool can I be ur friend?
:D
I wouldnt want to be his friend.. :rolleyes: :lol: [/b][/quote]
I dont think that sissy ever came down to the souff side.. ;) :p :lol: especially that far EAST... :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info