3800 computer progamming

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
what kinda language(s) do you have to use to develop? (just HTML, or can you use javascript, perl, ASP, etc...?)

What kinda resources do you have available (what kinda web server is it running on?)

What are the requirements?

What is the time frame?

An ad for a "new" GP aftermarket mod? (invent your own camshaft, heads, etc...) ...

I could prolly give some better suggestions once I know more what the requirements are (IE is it just HTML or is it real programming?)

well its for my visual basic class. why i am doing a project like this for a visual basic class is beyond me, lol. it seems like it would be more for a HTML class, but the teacher is a little slow. i had her for math last year, and she would be like ok today were taking a test, and we would tell her that we already took this test earliear in the week and she would be "oh ok i guess i forgot we already took this one" and we wouldnt have to take the test.. hahah

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by Adam86@Feb 11 2004, 02:19 PM
well its for my visual basic class. why i am doing a project like this for a visual basic class is beyond me, lol. it seems like it would be more for a HTML class, but the teacher is a little slow. i had her for math last year, and she would be like ok today were taking a test, and we would tell her that we already took this test earliear in the week and she would be "oh ok i guess i forgot we already took this one" and we wouldnt have to take the test.. hahah
what school do you go to??

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
hmmm... well... a VB class actually is very beneficial for online/web based uses :)

VBScript is the core language for Active Server Pages...

So key thing is... do you have a Windows Web server it can run on ? (needs IIS)

And I'll second that which school do you go to? heh

Sounds pretty kick arse that they're offering VB (it's a highschool right? I assumed that since Syp mentioned he dropped the class and you mentioned the same teacher that taught math is teaching this)

When I was in highschool (Carmel Alum 98') I tried to take a Intro to Basic class but there wasn't enough interest so they dropped it from the curriculum hehe!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info