3800 Clarification...

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I just want to clear one thing up...

a LOT of people are asking me about the clubgtp thing...

I want to answer anyone that wants to know

Yes, I Own ClubGTP.com
Yes, I am currenly hosting the site
No, I am not the admin of that site
No, I didn't have anything to do with setting it up
No, I am not in charge of that site
No, I have no clue what they are doing with it

I am in the process of transfering that domin, to the new owners. From what they tell me, they are going to create a new site, related to Pontiacs in general... but it should be a good meeting ground, for people with the GP's too..

once again, I have nothing to do with it... just happen to have a good domain name, that I bought years ago, and just sold for some much needed cash.

I am hosting it.. well.. because I made them an offer .. they couldn't refuse, after all, it helps ILGPC, and costs me nothing extra. I don't know how long that will be.

I have no intentions of being part of that site, unless they need help.

Just wanted to let everyone know, who was curious.

I also know some of my info was posted on clubgp.. that is public information, available to anyone. The fact that someone would post it.. for lots of people to see, well that's just dumb, and he must be an idiot... but.. nothing I can do about that.. doesn't matter much to me either, as some of it.. is old info...

Thanks for your concerns though..

Some may have noticed I have not been on the boards much either, that.. is in part due to some work.. and some fun time.. away from the drama of the computer...

if you have questions, please feel free to ask.. however, I will NOT reveal the identity of the owners of that site. So don't ask that... all I can say is.. they are not from Illinois, and.. I don't know if they are part of clubgp, as I don't look there...

Hope this clears some things up..

John

antpearl

Regular
Nov 21, 2008
Palatine
why on god's green earth is there so much drama involved in a car club?Clubgp is ridiculous, John, I applaud you for being straight forward, running a great site, doing things to help out ILGPC; and for whomever posted your information without your knowledge or consent on a national site is just an ass, pure an simple. Congrats on selling what looks to be like another great site.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I appreciate everyone's concern...

I am in a better mood today..!!! :)

About my personal info.. it really doesn't bother me too much.. don't worry about it guy. There is a difference between public information, and public knowledge, guess some people don't understand it... some people don't have ethics like us...

ILGPC, no matter what, will continue, and I am sure those people are hard at work, making something else for the Pontiac world.. but.. that is out of my hands

Thanks Guys!

John

From the looks of it, more people came to John's aid when his info was posted. I think a lot of people found it wrong who don't even know John, seeing his personal info up there. That person who did it is a ass clown, and if anything does happen to his property or anything else at his house, and the criminal is from clubgp, that guy could be held liable. So who's the idiot now? Like John says it doesn't bother him, and hopefully that other site will take off successfully!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info