3800 WTB: Any 4 door GTP

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by BLK00GTP@Feb 13 2004, 11:24 AM
Rocky are those AE 077's... What size...Would you be interested in selling them since you are trying to sell the car???
Yes they are. They are 18's.

I dont have the stock rims anymore so I wouldnt be able to sell them, unless the deal came with stock rims.

I'll know for sure by next month if Im going to sell my car, but all things are looking like I will.

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by Rocky+Feb 12 2004, 03:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 12 2004, 03:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dream@Feb 12 2004, 01:07 PM
how much are payments?
$509 and some change. Lets just say $510.

Who ever buys can go ahead and refinance if they want and get the payments lower.

As of next month, I will be right at the half way mark. So 30 payments to go.

Here is a picture: [/b][/quote]
510 a month i thought that was the amount of sox season tickets including playoffs, ooops they dont make it to the playoffs. at least you have a good car but your still a sux fan. :p :D :lol:

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by snoop+Feb 13 2004, 01:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (snoop @ Feb 13 2004, 01:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Rocky@Feb 12 2004, 03:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Dream
@Feb 12 2004, 01:07 PM
how much are payments?

$509 and some change. Lets just say $510.

Who ever buys can go ahead and refinance if they want and get the payments lower.

As of next month, I will be right at the half way mark. So 30 payments to go.

Here is a picture:
510 a month i thought that was the amount of sox season tickets including playoffs, ooops they dont make it to the playoffs. at least you have a good car but your still a sux fan. :p :D :lol: [/b][/quote]
blah blah blah blah

CUBS SUCK.

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
I know someone with a 98...
4 door
black
73k miles
new tranny that's warrantied for three years, its not even broken in yet, has less than 500 miles on it.
he has the 3.4 pulley, but it is not installed.
He also has the Thrasher cold air box, ubend and resonator removed. For appearance he has the dual 8 inch silver stripes, the SLP Gen 1 wing, blue overlays, front windshield banner that says "Supercharged" in blue with a silver outline, silver dash, silver faced gauges and an aftermarket radio head unit, his sterring wheel controls do still work. He also replaced the speakers, but I dont know what kind they are.
All he wants is either the payoff, or to take over payments, which are about $350 a month, not sure what the pay-off is. Great looking car.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by Dream@Feb 16 2004, 10:09 AM
I know someone with a 98...
4 door
black
73k miles
new tranny that's warrantied for three years, its not even broken in yet, has less than 500 miles on it.
he has the 3.4 pulley, but it is not installed.
He also has the Thrasher cold air box, ubend and resonator removed. For appearance he has the dual 8 inch silver stripes, the SLP Gen 1 wing, blue overlays, front windshield banner that says "Supercharged" in blue with a silver outline, silver dash, silver faced gauges and an aftermarket radio head unit, his sterring wheel controls do still work. He also replaced the speakers, but I dont know what kind they are.
All he wants is either the payoff, or to take over payments, which are about $350 a month, not sure what the pay-off is. Great looking car.
why is he selling it? Is he going to the army or something?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info