3800 Introduction

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Hey guys, I'm knew to this board. Been surfing the national board for a while, and the Iowa club grand prix board. I go to Iowa State University during the school year, but am from Morton, IL. So I just thought I would say hi.

From reading the posts you guys seem great (in a non gay way). But a quick question...does it bother you that i post, even though im only in IL for 3-4 months a year? And is there many people here that are around 19, like me, or am I an oddball? Thanx.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
There is a new performance shop in morton now...really? Do you know where. I would really like to see how it compares to our Ricers-R-Us we have now.

Thanx for the welcomes everyone. I didnt think there would be this many youngens like myself here., but the kiddie tables more fun anyways. Hopefully I will get to meet some people at an event over the summer or something. Thanx.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by 98 gtp toy@Feb 10 2004, 01:44 PM
There is a new performance shop in morton now...really? Do you know where. I would really like to see how it compares to our Ricers-R-Us we have now.

Thanx for the welcomes everyone. I didnt think there would be this many youngens like myself here., but the kiddie tables more fun anyways. Hopefully I will get to meet some people at an event over the summer or something. Thanx.
RSM Racing USA
931 Detroit Court Unit #3
Morton, IL, 61550
U.S.A.
Toll Free Phone Number 1-866-776-7224
Phone Number 309-263-5900
website www.rsmracing.com
Sales Email [email protected]
Tech Support Email [email protected]

They started out in Canada and have a very good reputation with the GA owners.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
haha, i started laughing as soon as I saw that last post is by htsht. I see you everywhere man. Actually as soon as i get my registration sorted out I was going to post a question in the tech section. It wont let me post there yet. But, I have go it down to the heads and balance shaft. Only had a couple hours to work on it, and this week i have 2-homeworks due, 1 quiz, 1 presentation, and three tests. So yea, there went this week. Ill get back to it after this next weekend. Ive got a webpage dedicated to it. I think my gf's jeoulous. Nothing fancy, but I was bored.

http://s92003205.onlinehome.us/10414.html

Plus it gives me a place to host pictures.

I will have to check out that performance shop when i get home sometime.

Yea, we will have to do some stuff this summer. If i get enough money, then maybe put in the engine and heads, then make a drag trip.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info