3800 WTF! no monster garage

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I figure I would give it some attention since I really have to know what Im up against and what people can have. I may not like ricers, but I wanna understand their cars and see what they are capable of. All I know is that SRT4 should not have lost to that GSX.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I turned this show on.. because you guyz are talking about it...

STUPID!

I will quote some things...

"just keep revving it"

I love the one wheeled burnouts...

"Problem with the starter" -that will cut quarter mile times

"this track is an 1/8 mile track, which is a little bit shorter than a 1/4 mile track" --you think? maybe about half?

"get that thing launching from 0-60, and then hit a big boost of nitrous to fire it the rest of the way down the track"

"If he doesn't launch it the right way, then the drivetrain will break"

"it ain't over 'til you cross that finish line" - Words of the wise....

WOW.. this is all within 3 minutes of the show.. I wish I seen it from the begining.

John...

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by ThaLord@Feb 9 2004, 09:11 PM
WOW.. this is all within 3 minutes of the show.. I wish I seen it from the begining.
DOn't worry john, i have the entire thing (minus first 5 mins) in mpg :) i'll edit out the commercials and convert it to something smaller and you can watch the whole thing :D

I ended up just letting the recording go on in the background and loaded up max payne 2

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by horist+Feb 9 2004, 09:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (horist @ Feb 9 2004, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ThaLord@Feb 9 2004, 09:11 PM
DOn't worry john, i have the entire thing (minus first 5 mins) in mpg :) i'll edit out the commercials and convert it to something smaller and you can watch the whole thing :D

I ended up just letting the recording go on in the background and loaded up max payne 2 [/b][/quote]
THAT GAME F'ING ROCKS!!!

BlkJak

Regular
Jan 19, 2009
La Salle
They were talking how they were all upset that the girl posted her engine setup on the net. Like that was going to make a huge difference!? I just thought they made the street racing scene look even worse since the folks they had on there didn't know as much as they let on. I'm definitely not saying I know alot, but I sure wouldn't volunteer to be on that show with as little as I know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info