3800 In a showing of support of our Sponsors

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Why would you boycott MGM? That makes zero sense. A race day is for the community of racers to get together and have a good time REGARDLESS of who is sponsoring the event.

Obviously you have lost touch with the meaning of race days if you truly want to boycott a race day due to ONE of the sponsors of the event....

I, personally, will make as many race days as my car allows before it grenades! :D

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by beyerch@Feb 9 2004, 01:04 AM
Why would you boycott MGM? That makes zero sense. A race day is for the community of racers to get together and have a good time REGARDLESS of who is sponsoring the event.

Obviously you have lost touch with the meaning of race days if you truly want to boycott a race day due to ONE of the sponsors of the event....

I, personally, will make as many race days as my car allows before it grenades! :D
Well said Charles...I agree.

Im up for any race day...maybe we can get a deal from the tow truck guy and get a 2 for 1 after we blow both our cars up.

:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info