3800 Buffalo Wild Wings?

S

shadownight

Originally posted by gtphale@Feb 8 2004, 12:55 PM
Went to bww's in crystal lake and it sucked. Wings were good but everything else was bad. Heard the Orland one is better though.
Yeah service there was just not good. wings were good Blazin hot sauce all the way. :D....... sorry can't go today but tuesday or thursday will be good I get off at 5pm from work.

Ulises

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
I haven't been to BWW yet. I hear their food is good though. I seem to only make it as far as Hooters out in Orland, even though I like the food and the people at Oak Lawn (Hooters)better. I'd sure like to try BWW. Maybe if you all decide to go I could head up there, just depends on the day.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by Aircal+Feb 8 2004, 04:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Aircal @ Feb 8 2004, 04:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-98GPGT@Feb 8 2004, 05:06 PM
That one on boughton is open now? thats cool.  I live off of janes so thats SUPER close ot me.

IF you wanna try going there again sometime zach i'm in.  Just call my cell you still have the # right?
There are a bunch of us within a 10 minute drive from there. [/b][/quote]
yeah I drove by there last week and noticed it was open, I am also within 5-10 minutes of that BWW.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info