3800 Angel eyes effect

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Are the blazertech fog lights yellow? They don't come in a blue tinted option, or am I missing something?

Is there any way to get an angel eyes effect with blazertech fog lights, or even stock foggers? I don't really want to risk breaking the Hella Angel Eyes kit, but I really like that look.

Are our headlights 55w (normal) and 65w (brights), and our fog lights 37.5w?

i have the BlazerTech 3200 with 55 watt plasma zenon bulbs and they are bright a hell, if you want i can even get those same bulbs in 100w. if you want to stop out in the naperville area where i work just let me know and you can check them out if you want. you cant go wrong with the blazertech 3200's, and yes they are tinted a slight blue but nothing drastic.

paul

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by SweetGTP99@Feb 9 2004, 04:15 PM
wheni have my 3200 on and my headlights i get flashed all the time..(not that way) i get flashes oonce in a while with just my headlights on. Does anyone else get flashed with there 3200 on?

And my are blueish white the glass on them are blue.
people flash me ALL the time, so sometimes i just turn the fogs off... i think i have to re-aim them this spring.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info