transmission build for turbo

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
there is everything to build a bullet proof trans for sale on club gp gtpower has it for sale all brand new i think he is asking 5-6k for the parts then you would need to have someone put it together I would have triple edge do it and im not sure if he had a converter or not but you would want one of those the good one is about 900 bucks so your looking like 7-8 grand for a fully built top of the line trans that wont be down every year

Mfdiablo91

Mfdiablo91
Mar 23, 2014
Elmwood Park
Real Name
Yes
there is everything to build a bullet proof trans for sale on club gp gtpower has it for sale all brand new i think he is asking 5-6k for the parts then you would need to have someone put it together I would have triple edge do it and im not sure if he had a converter or not but you would want one of those the good one is about 900 bucks so your looking like 7-8 grand for a fully built top of the line trans that wont be down every year

for now im just looking for a trans that will hold up with my basic build which will turbo and intercooler for now then by summer il get a really good one for everything else

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info