3800 OK, who bought my 97 GTP in OCT for $3000?

G

GTPguy97

And do you still post on this site? I'm just curious as to how my old baby is doing. Maybe if we run around on the same roads it would be fun for me to get smoked by my old car....I could use a shot of humility against L67's (I'm 3-0 against them so far). I kind of miss it, but I've been digging my new ride alot also!!

Later,

S.L.
'02 Maxima SE 6-speed
Stock & staying that way.....255hp & 6-gears is plenty fast

438430_2_full.jpg

GTPictor

Addict
Nov 16, 2008
McHenry
The guy who bought your car is still here. Like i was telling you when you saw my red 99 i put a brand new motor with a vs cam in your old 97. Trans is to get redone late winter. He put a remote start in it and gmpp struts. other than that its the way you left it. This summer will bring her by or meet you somewhere if you like.

G

GTPguy97

Originally posted by SHODOG4@Feb 5 2004, 09:07 PM
Damn thats a nice Maxima! Why keep it stock, though? Do you have any idea how fast those Maximas are when you supercharge them??! :eek:
Thanks, and yes I know how fast they are when you SC them. I just have other places for my $$$$ to go right now (house & new boobies for the woman :rolleyes: ) and the car is really fast enough for me as it sits......I win more than my share of street races.

And I absolutely want to meet up with you guys sometime this spring/summer and see it again, that would be sweet. Maybe a strip day also.

Later,

S.L.

G

GTPguy97

Thanks again. And yeah, there have even been 6-speeds rumored to have run a low-14 or two. Generally though the 6-speeds are mid-14 and the automatics are high-14/low-15. It took the Maxima's awhile but they finally did catch up to the GTP performance-wise........talking stock. Everyone knows what happens when the mods go on. :eek:

Later,

S.L.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Well I can out drive him, easily. I could probabally take him if he was in a Shelby Series 1. Due to him not knowing nor understanding how to launch a car, I'm not claiming to be a pro but I better than 95% of kids my age at launching a car. I'll race him once I go back home. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

G

GTPguy97

Originally posted by blitzu@Feb 6 2004, 01:12 AM
if it is the new altima with a V-6 in it, they run 14.8's stock
If it's a manual trans (I'm not sure if the Altimas are 5 or 6 speed) it can run 14.8's otherwise the automatics would probably be a great race for a stock GP GT.

And as for the wife? Hell yeah!! 2 kiddies + breastfeeding = boobie destruction!! I like playing with my car, I just like playing with a nice set of cans more!!! :lol:

Later,

S.L.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info