3800 specialtymotoring.com

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Id like to thank Scott P. one more time for the wonderful 1-2 punch kit he sent me with the micro towels also..asap :D B) he sent it out priority USPS, so it got here on my off day..woohoo. :)

Scott, can you tell me which to use first, and how many coats of each to use.

I'll be using it after I get my car back from the shop(you see my boo-boo thread?), I'm taking it in monday, so i'll have it back by the next weekend.

Thanks much

Johnny O.

Scotts web site..just click

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by Scott P@Feb 12 2004, 12:24 PM
Did you get the instruction sheet with your kit? If not, I'll email one out to you. I was going to see if you got any pics yet. :D
accually, No, I didnt get any direction sheet... ;) I was going to ask how to use the 1-2 punch? Glaze first? how many coats, then the poorboy=how many coats?

Ive been down for the count all week(pretty sick ), and have just got back online, and going back to work(hopefully)monday, then the car goes in the shop monday, because I couldnt do it this week. :wacko:

stay healthy peep... ;)

Scott P

Jan 22, 2008
I'll email you with the instruction when I get home from hockey tonight. Let me know your email address (everything is on my home computer) just in cae I don't have it.

Simply put, apply the Vanilla Moose first. Wipe in straight lines and throroughly cover teh section you are working on. Use a MF towel to immediately wipe it off, then move onto the next section.

EX is a bit easier. Use a foam applicator and apply very thin coats. Apply to the whole car and let it dry for 30-60 minutes. It will wipe right off with a MF towel. Apply a second coat of EX for additional shine and protection. There is no curing time between layers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info