3800 Worst Drive Ever!!!!

BlkJak

Regular
Jan 19, 2009
La Salle
Ok, my own fault, speeding and dark window tint. 2 violations and it required a mandatory court appearance! Ok.... Well let me tell you, THE ROADS SUCKED!!!!! I had to go to southern Illinois (Carlinville - yeah, find that on the map!) for the court date after that nasty storm last night! Took me 4 hours to get there. Traffic was moving at 20 mph and that was too fast! If it wasn't snow packed, it was a sheet of ice! I feel lucky to have made it there. Of course, it only took 2 hours to get back since the roads were clear by then. I think I wore out my last nerve today and now get to enjoy a relaxing night at work! (NOT!) I've never seen so many cars or trucks spinning off the road before! But the GP got me there and back..... safely! :D

oh, and the tickets....... DON'T ASK! :blink:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
That sucks dude. Sorry to hear about that. Yesterday was shitty though. I went looking for this car toy place in mundelein. WEll, they moved their shop and I pulled a 180 trying to turn into the industrial part of where they were at. Needless to say, I didnt find the shop.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info