3800 Help Wanted - Part Time

Looking for a few people intersted in working part time at CASPER'S ELECTRONICS.

- We are located in Mundelein
- Part time position as an Assembly Technician (really requires no training)
- Flexible hours (probably 30 hrs / week max)

If anyone is seriously interested, PM, call or email me. We are taking applications now until the positions are filled. To give you an idea, it is about a 30 minute morning commute from Glenview/Niles/Morton Grove. Even easier from North of there. The shop is within a mile of Hawtorn Mall.

The house would be your pick. The hours available would be between 7:30 and 4:30 M-F -- Any combination you want to get to 32 hours/week MAX. One of the guys here works 8:00-3:30 M-Th.

if i could work at home i'll do it, but thats like an hour away from me

That would be great but you would have to carry 4 - 3TON presses home with you every night :p

We had a guy who worked here for a few years that drove from Hebron, IN every day!!! 1 hour drives are WEEEEAAAKKK :eek: j/k.. I have a 2 mile commute.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by GraFFix+Feb 3 2004, 04:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GraFFix @ Feb 3 2004, 04:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MrT@Feb 3 2004, 03:50 PM
**cough**  SnM    **cough**    :p
Get a job you bum! :p [/b][/quote]
and maybe a employee discount program!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Indiana is farther, but I stay at my dad's while I work there a few days a week, so it isn't too far from there. That is the reason I am usually not on here mon-thrusday night.

I would love to work at caspers.

i mapped it and,

Start: Romeoville, Illinois, United States
End: Mundelein, Illinois, United States
Total Distance: 57.2 Miles
Estimated Total Time: 1 hour, 1 minute

DAMN!!!!

how much per hour to start?

The pay starts at $9.00 / hr. It is a paid 30 minute lunch with food provided everyday. Raises will go into effect after 90 days. It is regular shift probably 8:00 - 3:30 M-Th or we can work with days/hours so that traffic would be easier on you. ;) I have applications here that I can email or mail to you. PM me with information if interested! Hope to fill the positions with people who want to learn and work in this industry.

Responsibilities include:
- Harness production from scratch
- Reading schematics and building product accordingly.
- Soldering (both dip and hand)
- LOTS of crimping (usually using 3-ton automatic presses)
- Circuit assembly
- LEARNING HOW TO DO WIRING RIGHT!!

It is very repetative work. It is a casual, laid back environment so long as you show up on time and complete your work. There are 12 employees now... 3 part time. If anyone has any more questions, PM or call me whenever.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info