3800 J/O's BooBoo

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
17 year old got me....I was pulling into the lot at work, well this kid pulled in, in front of me, and suddenly stopped, thru it in reverse to back out and turn around(I layed on the horn to no avail), so I tried to put it into reverse to get out of the way(to no avail). He backed into me with the corner of the bumper(93 sedandeville)

800.oo, which is low balled, because i'm letting his dad pay OOP, and the body shop is cutting him a break(they are friends)

btw..thanks for posting Steve ;)

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by CoolGTX@Feb 2 2004, 08:46 PM
17 year old got me....
Sux your ride got hit. Same thing happened to me in an intersection several years ago. Two dingbat broads were in front of me. They pulled into the four way intersection very slowly. I assumed they were going to continue, but she decides to stop, put it into reverse and back into the intersection she just went through. Lucky I was driving my pop's Chrysler "tankport" and her car got more damage than mine.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by xttc2000@Feb 2 2004, 09:42 PM
ouch. no damage to your radiator or anything else with the IC kit crammed in there?
both rads are fine, hood latch is fine..my i/c pump is under the pass side headlight, right behind the bumper cover, mounted to the crashbar, at first the pump didnt work, but I jiggled the ground and it came back to life, with "NO" leaks.. :huh: To the right the i/c rad would of been toast, to the left and the i/c Pump woulda got it. Smack dab in the middle was very lucky.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info