Bullitt wheels on a gtp

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
So figure about $500 at the most. I don't overly care about the wheels. They look nice on the car. I most likely wouldn't be keeping them. The more appealing part to me is the down south chassis. But the seller is making it kind of a main point and no longer has the other set of wheels. His argument is 500 for the wheels and 500 for the tires. I could see near that if you bought the wheels and then went out and bought a fairly nice set of tires.

Just looking via craigslist and eBay it appears the current going rate is around $400-500 with varying worn tires. But at least 6/32"s remaining.

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
I know that. But it's the typical it adds value to the car because they are 17 inch wheels with new tires and what not. You don't have to go out and find them blah blah kind of deal. I know he would never get a grand selling them on craigslist either. The argument is that he asking about a grand more than he should mainly because of the mustang wheels. The car is really nice and clean. 2 owner car never been wrecked never seen snow. Beyond suspension mods it is a unmolested car. The big selling point to me is no rust. What I'm planning to do to the car is basically a travesty.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list