3800 2000 Grand Prix GT vs. 1997 Chevy Tahoe LT

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
well today at about 12:00 which was 15 min ago for me.. i was behind my buddy in his tahoe. He was being a normal teenager and driving all over the road and very bad (but still in control) He would intentionally wait at stop signs for about 10 seconds. Thus me getting annyoed of it, i decide to pass him in a no pass double lines (oops) and i get in front of him.. then this light comes up. (we are on danda dr. turning left onto naperville rd.) so i get out of the car (there is no1 around) and i go up to his and he rolls down his window. I tell him that after we turn im gonna smoke him in a race. He agreed and i told him to punch it first. We turned and as we straightened out, i see his headlights come up real fast. Right now im at about 37mph. I gun it and since he got a head start, his back door was at my front bumper. We stayed even for about 1 sec, then i started to walk on him up to about 70mph. I stopped at his house on the way home and he didnt say anything as in excuses or anything like that. He knows i ebat him.. i always beat him i race him.

I coulda had his passenger video tape it because he had the camera with him. Oh well.

1997 Chevy Tahoe LT (from car-stats)

0-60 = 8.8 sec
1/4 = 16.7 @ 80mph

I

imported_Diavolo

i was behind my buddy in his tahoe. He was being a normal teenager and driving all over the road and very bad
s13.gif

Thus me getting annyoed of it, i decide to pass him in a no pass double lines
wow, smart
then i started to walk on him up to about 70mph.
even smarter with Naperville only being 35mph zone, with cops sitting in the park all the time.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Originally posted by Diavolo@Feb 1 2004, 11:05 AM
i was behind my buddy in his tahoe. He was being a normal teenager and driving all over the road and very bad
s13.gif

Thus me getting annyoed of it, i decide to pass him in a no pass double lines
wow, smart
then i started to walk on him up to about 70mph.
even smarter with Naperville only being 35mph zone, with cops sitting in the park all the time.
c'mon... we all do dumb things like that....

I am sure everyone here.. is guilty of going way faster than the speed limit.. and all of us.. after doing it.. say.. wow that was dumb... but then.. a couple of months later.. we do it again..

I am guilty of this, and I am sure everyone else is too...

It's our passion for speed... that's why I can't wait for the race season to start again!

John

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
first off, i would hope you beat a tahoe, they weigh like 5,000 lbs
If he was to put 4wd on and gun it at the start of a light... could he beat me?? because of his great traction, while i still get some wheel spin?
it wouldnt matter, he would have to break torque the hell out of that thing to even get the tires to spin, so 4wd wouldnt really matter

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by syP@Feb 2 2004, 03:24 PM
wow more negativity from bumpin.. what else is new?
WHERE THE HELL IS THE NEGATIVITY??!!?!?!?!?!?!

He simply said that you should beat a Tahoe. Hands down. Dont even try. Then procceded to say that it didnt matter about the 4WD issue. Stop being all drama queen about it.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Geez.. everyone is all over this kids nuts... everyone here is guilty of going faster than the speed limit.. some faster than others... yeah it's stupid.. but.. he doesn't need to hear it a million times...

I have made some mistakes going WAY too fast.. and it is getting turned around.. everyone here is trying to let syP know that going fast, will hurt.. they don't want him to learn the hard way...

On the other hand.. all syP hears is.. "your an idiot"

Very obvious communication error...

Some people are still used to the ways of CLUBGP.. which we are not...

you can't say a damn word over there without getting attacked... so when someone says something.. the other person thinks they are getting ripped on... when in fact, it is quite the opposite...

Remember guyz.. everyone here is part of ILGPC, and we strive to be the best we can.. and of course, we will have fights, but we will, in the end, stay united...

everyone remember, we are not clubgp, we are much better than that... not everyone is out to rip on the other guy... just remember that when reading posts...

John

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info