3800 BLITZU 2 bears a new face...

I finally gave in and gave up the GP, she went to a dealer tonight along with my Accord to my sister. I am a one car owner now. I found exactly what I wanted though... 04 Black GTO, Manual, 5.7 L, RWD. She is fun... I couldn't get very many good pictures, but I am sure some of you will see her in person soon ;)

GTO07.jpg

GTO01.jpg

GTO03.jpg

GTO13.jpg

Sorry for the blurryness in some of the pics, it's hard to drive manual for the first time and take pictures :)

I thought about demodding a bit but I really had no time, this car just got there today and there were two other buyers waiting right next to me in case I backed down. The mods on the car would have been too hard to take off and replace with stock parts especially with short notice.

Please welcome her to the family :)

I

imported_GraFFix

Awesome!! to bad about the GP..one more day we could of stripped that puppy and you could of made a little extra cash :)

anyways it lookes bad ass..Ive been eying the gto for a while now. :)

And I dont want to just see her...I want a ride :p

Originally posted by MrT+Jan 31 2004, 04:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MrT @ Jan 31 2004, 04:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-blitzu@Jan 31 2004, 12:59 AM
Sorry for the blurryness in some of the pics, it's hard to drive manual for the first time and take pictures :)
you've never driven manual b4.....one helluva sweet car to learn on - congrats!!! can't wait to see it in person

MrT [/b][/quote]
I have driven manual so I know the concept, but every car I have ever owned has been an automatic front wheel drive. This is A LOT of fun though... really does feel different to be pushed instead of pulled. I am also all new to this rear wheel drive thing... I allready swong the rear end around while having alittle bit of fun on a corner :D Thanks for nice comments!

Originally posted by GTPj@Jan 31 2004, 04:30 PM
nice car...just saw a red one today going to work...was the dealer suprised when they inspected your car seeing a supercharger in the GT? you gonna mod this one 2?
The dealer really had no idea what they got, and they said they really didnt want to know... I guess they will play ignorance for the next buyer incase something goes wrong.

As for modding the new one... umm not just yet, but who knows what summer will bring :)

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Awesome car dude..

I took a ride in this thing.. and it has balls!

I can see this thing being a couple ticks faster than 13.5-13-6 in the quarter... I would say he could hit (once he stops babying it) a 13.3 in this thing...

C'mon jared... start easy... intake.. exhaust... wait.. that exhaust sounded sweet.... you gotta do something though...

Congrats!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info