3800 remote starters...

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
I'm getting remote start/alarm. But its from a guy in indiana about 2.5 hours away from here. My whole family has gone there to get stuff done and he does a good job and gives a full waranty on everything he sells for as long as you own the car. I'm waiting until I get rid of the gt and get that P i want before I get mine done though.

I guess since its that far away I shouldn't ahve even wasted everyone's time with this post.
Oh well if stacey can do it why can't I?

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
I have had remote start on my last 3 cars. I will only go one place to have them installed........ Midwest Security in Evergreen Park, 87th street just east of Kedzie. They do a great install, the place is clean, they take you in back and show you the whole system and how it works, they will set it up anyway you want (churp no churp, cool remotes, different led's, 10minrun, 20min run,etc) they use DEI Viper systems and stand behind them. you can reach them at 708-499-6116.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info