3800 Paging: Stacey

fstgtp

Nov 22, 2008
no really, it's not just you, sometimes other people, it sucks to come to read the new posts, and there is 100 posts of nothing but crap, I noticed though, in the last couple of days, you have actually filled the forums with some knowledge. THe nitrous thing, and a couple of other places, pretty useful info.

Anyway, I am just saying lots of people put smilies as posts, and sometimes because i am on 56k, it sucks to load the whole page, and see no useful info for the subject.

other than that, ilgpc is entertaining, and I am glad to be part.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by fstgtp@Jan 30 2004, 02:30 PM
no really, it's not just you, sometimes other people, it sucks to come to read the new posts, and there is 100 posts of nothing but crap, I noticed though, in the last couple of days, you have actually filled the forums with some knowledge. THe nitrous thing, and a couple of other places, pretty useful info.

Anyway, I am just saying lots of people put smilies as posts, and sometimes because i am on 56k, it sucks to load the whole page, and see no useful info for the subject.

other than that, ilgpc is entertaining, and I am glad to be part.
Thats not totally true. Some posts might pertain to only a few people. Like Fredos post paging me. It might be crap to 99.9% of the readers, but to a few, they thought it was cool. And I hate being here refreshing with nothing to read so anything is good. Its not just this club that people post like that so dont say that this club sucks cause of it then every club would suck then.

On a lighter note.....

Stacey needs to learn how to drive defensivly so her car can stay in one piece. :lol:

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by Fish@Jan 30 2004, 02:37 PM

Stacey needs to learn how to drive defensivly so her car can stay in one piece. :lol:
:ph34r: FISHYYY :ph34r:

Dude your so rite my car needs to drive more defensively.. damn car I tell her all te time to look out at whats in front of her, especially when I'm on the phone or when I'm putting my makeup on sheesshhh, you'd think I was controlling the car or sumthin.. damn car..shesh

Dude I just like to add a little humor to peoples life and see them smiles.. ;) :D :p .. most the people in this group know I got this goofy high-strong personality and they can joke with me and what not.. its about having a good time and talking about cars, and things in general, I think besides this being a car club that friendships have developed and therefore we are able to talk about other things than just cars. And.. I am POST WHORE woohoo!!! This is my first non-sense thread for the week!! I atleast deserve one a week haha!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info