3800 Attention all PS and Illustrator user

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Ok to you all photoshop and Illustrator users. I need your help..

I want to make a banner for are club and i'm thinking about 36x75 in size with something real good as a background and either ILGPC on top or Illinos Grand Prix Club across with are sponsers around the banner. I wanna get this design started now so when it comes time for GPG we will have it all set up and i'm sure I can get it printed in about a month before GPG. I'm still in the process of trying to find out how much it will cost and from what i'm hearing at work with my manager I have to talk to the color manager and he might hook it up either for a price or even for free. I figure too since we are doing it early we can all decide which one is better. Let me know what you all think.

B)

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
you mean 36 x 75 inches right? Well you will have to use some EXTREMELY high res.pictures or trace them in illistrator. I personally would go ahead and try to just trace everything and make everything in illistrator, that way its a vector image and it doesn't matter how big you want it. If you have no idea what I mean sorry. If you mock up what you want done or something I could work on it for you. DO it in illistrator although that would take awhile that would be the best way to make it look good.

kyle

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info