3800 you can say what you want about Ford

tommmy3

Regular
Dec 19, 2008
you cant really argue/ say much about this........

it looks dope!

and so does the new SVT F150 - I didnt like Ford before but I like the direction they are heading!

http://autoshow.msn.com/as/autoshow2004/ar...l=Ford2&src=msn

the new COBRA!

"Under the long hood is a 6.4-liter aluminum V10 engine that pumps out an impressive 605 horsepower and 501 lb-ft of torque. The engine is positioned behind the front wheels, making the short front overhangs possible. This also makes a very balanced vehicle, with 52 percent of the weight in the rear.

Weighing just 3,075 lbs, this car has impressive performance figures. Sixty mph is reached in less than four seconds, and the top speed approaches 195 mph. "

if theat makes it way to production all I have to say is F#$% the GTO.

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
Yeah, I believe this is the car Shelby plans on ending his career with. But why compare it to the GTO? This thing is going to be at or near 6 digits for price figures (if it ever makes it to production). Not quite the same as a mainstream, V8 powered passenger car. For the amount left over in your wallet, I'm sure you could do a thing or two with the GTO ;)

Or better yet, I'd take the new 'Vette over the that new Shelby any day. I'm sorry, but that thing just looks horrid to me.

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
but the sad thing is is that yeah that new dodge truck has 500hp, but it still can't beat the lightning in a race, and it has been tested to, the lightning still wins in the 1/4 mile. And if you don't think lightnings are as fast as u think, ask me and i'll give u a ride one day.

Jim

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
The lightning weighs close to 5000lbs, i think, not positive though, and it's got a triton 5.4L V8 with an Eaton Supercharger that puts out 380hp. and i've seen it run anywhere from a 13.4-13.8 stock, all depends on the driver. Maybe over the summer when it gets nicer out, i'll bring out the Lightning and show you guys

Jim

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info