3800 Will yo ube seeing this movie?

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
This movie has been the brainchild of Mel Gibson for the past 12 yrs. No one wanted anything to do with him or this movie. He financed this movie himself.
This movie has brought so much contreversy over the past year since the initial rough cut was seen by church officials and religios leaders around the world and seletct ppl from hollywood and numerous lucky ppl.
.. I have been following this movie for the past year. I was sent a letter from someone who had seen the initial rough cut.. And the letter cought my eye so I had to see what all the fuss was about. It was one of the most moving letters I had ever received.
Well the moive I am speaking about is. Mel Gibson's

The Passion of The Christ.

THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST is a vivid depiction of the last 12 hours of Jesus Christ's life.

I for one cannot wait to see this film. Despite all the negative comment by a select few ppl. I truly beleive this is going to be one of the most powerful movies I have seen. Hopefully many of you will give this movie a chance and see it. Maybe it will impact you profoundly or maybe you will just think its an ok movie and just shrug it of.. But I will ask that you take a chance and see it..

Oh BTW here is a trailer for the movie.

The Passion of The Christ...UPDATED WEBPAGE AND FULL THEATRICAL TRAILER

I

imported_snoop

i have never heard of it. i have a webfilter so i can not see the trailor. so its a movie about 12 hours of jesus life. what, is it like the ten commandments or something like that. i still want to see the butterfly effect. i want to know how good that movie is.

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
I'll watch it. Having a broad religious background, I am not affected by peoples criticisms on the subject of religious faith or lack off. It seems a lot of people don't want this movie to come out. With the growing press its getting, more people will watch it than predicted.

J.E.T.

ya, i am very interested in seeing this also. going to private school my whole life i was surrounded by religion. no, the last 12 hours of jesus' life was when he was crucified on the cross. i heard it is very gory and realistic to what actually happened. i heard it made people very uncomfortable to watch. i also read that it is practically accurate as to what actually happend on that day. i for one will be seeing this if it is around here.

butterfly affect. wow, totally different than i thought it would be. more messed up and violent then i ever thought. i thought it was a real good movie. but everyone has their opinions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info