3800 Help on removing programs

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
I installed autocad like 2 years ago,...it never worked(was a free "bonus" copy)

Anyway...it was just a demo...I uninstalled it, but it left this stuff in my control panel. Is there any way to get rid of it? Specifically the 2 different autodesk things....

Also, I used to have morpheus/napster crap like that.

I uninstalled that stuff a long time ago, but it still shows on my add/remove programs thing. When I try to remove it, it says it cant find it...

any clues/info..

Thanks.
Robert

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
If you've for sure deleted it, you can go and clean out your registry using a nice cleaner, or manually do it (start>run> and type in regedit)

Just remember, thats what your computer runs off of, and if you screw up the slightest bit, considering your next move a reformat.

Your best bet is to really get a reg cleaner. What OS do you have? If it's Windows XP, I've found that "RegScrubXP" to be one of the best freeware ones.

If not, search on google.com for "windows 98 registry cleaner" or whatever OS you have followed by registry cleaner.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• D
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list