3800 VW cabriolet convertable????!?!?!

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
It was funny,.......He was a ture HS. Looking at me all hard as hell when we pulled up to the light. Leaning over his center counsal giveing me the heads up and the boy im gunna smoke you look. :p He had the cool little HS stereo, the dice in the Rear view...ahh....funny...

All he had was a fart can, and when he gunned it from the line, he really didnt move to fast...His fart can was screaming though! :p

he thought he had me till il got traction and caught up to him and pulled ahead in about 2 seconds.....heeh I hit 55 really fast and shut it down..not worth a ticket for this slow POS VW.......IIRC, he was at least 3 cars behind me. Easily in my rear view at 35mph

when will these ricers learn not to mess with our cars in first gear.??

PS, does anyone know the stock HP numbers and QM of these putrid cars?

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by Adam86@Jan 28 2004, 11:44 PM
lol i find it hallarious when you're just acclerating normally and the guy next to you is gunning the crap out of his car because he thinks your trying to race haha
yes, this is exactly what happend.

I really couldnt floor it till I hit about 25 and had a commanding lead w shitty tires.

he was screamin and working hard as hell. Once I gripped and hammered it with the 3.4, dhp, togs, etc.......well, I hit 55 pretty damm fast.

Yes, I know they are slow. The only reason I gave it a go was because he was some HS punk w a exhaust and stereo looking at me hard as hell at the light like he was going to beat my ass and my car....hehe.... :) :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info