3800 Today was a shitty day....

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Originally posted by 00GTPSC@Jan 24 2004, 09:05 AM
I'm right with ya man, i got my car fixed the other day and last night i went to go drive it and the damn thing was dead, i think the negative battery cable is shot, and i dunno wtf i am gonna do now, cause i can't drive it at all withough just dying.

Jim
Same problem I was having with my blazer and it was my alternator and the cold draining the shit out of a new battery. Still could be your negative wire, but could also be that your alternator isn't charging the way it's supposed to.

I kept dying on the side of the road too. Supposed to help move someone today and I'm afraid to drive the truck. :)

Dec 6, 2008
Oh trust me I have you beat by a lot. I've been out of my car for a month for a simple fender bender. It should have taken a week to fix, but since I'm a girl they thought the body shop would add shit that's wrong with my car. So they had to investigate a possible case of fraud. I still don't know when I'm getting my car back.
Then today I got a subpoena to be a witnesses for the defense in a case for my ex bf who's sueing Lattof Chevrolet for fucking up his car.
NOT A FUN MONTH LET ME TELL U!!!!

saulgp97

Regular
Nov 21, 2008
Originally posted by suprchargdgtpgal@Jan 24 2004, 12:35 PM
Oh trust me I have you beat by a lot. I've been out of my car for a month for a simple fender bender. It should have taken a week to fix, but since I'm a girl they thought the body shop would add shit that's wrong with my car. So they had to investigate a possible case of fraud. I still don't know when I'm getting my car back.
Then today I got a subpoena to be a witnesses for the defense in a case for my ex bf who's sueing Lattof Chevrolet for fucking up his car.
NOT A FUN MONTH LET ME TELL U!!!!
You got me beat probaly all of us!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info