3800 Has anyone heard of theses struts/springs?

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Never heard of them but you can check out the feedback. He's at like 99.4% or something like that and he's a power seller so thats really good feedback. Everyone said the stuff they got form that guy was good and their vehicle "looks great". Dunno how high of quality they actually are. You should check the feedback items and find someone else who bought it awhile ago and ask them what they think.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
I just want to get the best price. I've found this set that I've never heard of, then I got the KYB's for 195.00 for all 4, then I've found another site for 209.52 and this set is in a store in Evanston, IL. where i can pick it up. Might call them tomorrow to see if they have them in stock.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by Ripn12s@Jan 24 2004, 12:49 AM
How bout some coilovers???

Little bit pricey (350 i think w/ struts), but look bad ass.

Alex1000 has finally got a perfect setup from HELD. Going for a ride in his car next week at ASC to see how they ride.

http://www.heldmotorsports.com/
I would If i had the money but i'm not looking to spend close to 1000.00 for all 4. :eek: I have gm lowring springs just need struts right now maybe when i win the lottery i'll get a set of airbags.. :D

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Where do they exactly go on are struts? I cant really tell off this diagram.

fastcamass.JPG

and this works for 95-99 Monte Carlo and 88-95 Grand Am/Prix. :huh:

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
I would have to wonder about the quality for $169.00. I guess it is only 169 bucks so if they blow out in a year you're not out a ton of cash. I have the GMPP/Koni struts with Eibach coils and it rides and handles great. 1.8" drop is nice and low, I just don't know about being that low and driving around here. I scrape with my 1.3" drop.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by mybluegtp@Jan 26 2004, 09:31 PM
Where do they exactly go on are struts? I cant really tell off this diagram.

fastcamass.JPG

and this works for 95-99 Monte Carlo and 88-95 Grand Am/Prix. :huh:
Its basically just like the stock bolt that goes where the picture says, "fast cam mounts here."

Except it has a little adjustment on it to be able to set you camber an additional
1-2 degrees over what the normally stop at.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by HUNTERDOG@Jan 27 2004, 10:05 PM
I would have to wonder about the quality for $169.00. I guess it is only 169 bucks so if they blow out in a year you're not out a ton of cash. I have the GMPP/Koni struts with Eibach coils and it rides and handles great. 1.8" drop is nice and low, I just don't know about being that low and driving around here. I scrape with my 1.3" drop.
I know someone on clubgp is running these struts and said they are fine, but there are 2 different kind of springs... you got the 1.8 drop and i think the 1.3 and 1.5 drop. I think i'm going to order them and just get the camber kit from gpstore for all four corners.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info