3800 Club GP

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Good! Thank God!!! I was posting back to somone that did their own TB, and put up a pic and some advice. I come into work today and had 30 emails and 12pm's to respond back to. And of course it's all '97/'98 tb's that their asking about. I haven't been able to get any work done today (like I do anyway on a Friday).

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by gtphale@Jan 23 2004, 04:03 PM
Hmm i'll make this a club gp post. Hey ass rider what the f**** are you posting for? Do a search numb nuts. God tired of this newbie crap.

:unsure: :ph34r: :lol: B)
Um I don't really understand what you meant by that hale. Possibly because I rarley go to club gp. Was that meant to be negative towards me? just not sure at all what you meant by that.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by 98GPGT+Jan 23 2004, 10:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (98GPGT @ Jan 23 2004, 10:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gtphale@Jan 23 2004, 04:03 PM
Hmm i'll make this a club gp post. Hey ass rider what the f**** are you posting for? Do a search numb nuts. God tired of this newbie crap.

:unsure:  :ph34r:  :lol:  B)
Um I don't really understand what you meant by that hale. Possibly because I rarley go to club gp. Was that meant to be negative towards me? just not sure at all what you meant by that. [/b][/quote]
dont worry its not towards you, that is what clubgp is mostly about. Go on there and you'll see. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info