3800 found this 4 sale

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
1. 98 GTP 2-door, the car is silver mist metallic. its got 85k on it(all highway). but its very very clean. no rust. its got a factory cd player, black leather, HUD, and all other power options except the moon roof.

$7800 or BEST OFFER!!

Isn't that a high price for that??

if thats the case I have a 98 with 82,000miles on it.. haha after I get it fixed will I be able to sell it for that? I can't see someone paying that price

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Yeah, but how are your maintainance records? How clean is your interior/carpets? Smoke? Engine bay clean? Frt suspension good?
Trans shigiting good? How many little door dings and scratches all over your car?

Everyone thinks there car is a gem, but upon further investigation, all they might have really done is clean there car and their Maintainance is Horible. Or it looks great, but their interior is heavily soiled and engine looks like crap.

Lota questions that determine a cars value besides exterior looks and everyone thinks there car is worth top dollar.

Personally, to pay top dollar, it should look like show car and be spotless.

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by Fish@Jan 23 2004, 01:49 PM
Does a clean engine bay increas HP or something?? :blink: :blink: :ph34r: :unsure:
no, but you can get a sense of how well the car has been takin care of by how clean the engine bay is... Very dirty engine bay usually means that maintenence and car care were not to high on the priority list for that particular person... ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info