3800 Gas mileage on the plummit

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I drive pretty mellow most of the time, since I'm in rush hour traffic. I usually see around 21mpg on avg/30mpg on trips. This cold weather will affect the milage quite a bit, but not to the point you are at. Make sure the basics are covered; clean air filter, pcv, oil change. 02's should be replaced after 50K miles, if you do this the best hookup is Justin from Casper's. They carry original AC Delco's pretty cheap. The injectors can be easily cleaned with a can of Chevron Techron additive. It's good preventative maintanance. Try these first before doing anything expensive.

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by HUNTERDOG@Jan 27 2004, 10:23 PM
I noticed my gas milage went to crap too. I know part of my problem is remote start but I also think is has to do with the poor gas. I work at a dealer and we are receiving a lot of complaints about a drop in gas milage.
man u have the nicest, cleanest, car/family website i have ever seen... Nice Job!!

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by HUNTERDOG@Jan 27 2004, 11:55 PM
Thanks! I was going to do the GTP only but I figured the fam deserved some recognition. I can't wait til the weather gets better so I can get some fresh pics.
Hunterdog,

Finally you made it over here instead of cruising CLUB GP all day about whos wife has the best body. :p

There are a lot of great people over here and Im sure you will enjoy your stay.

There are many members who live very close to us that can really help you/or vice verca.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info