3800 Intercooler purchase question

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
$1,300 is for the chiller system. I am currently the only one running that. There a few others with the radiator kit and seeing some great results, WHICH ONLY COSTS $950. :D Let me know if you have any questions. It would be better to PM me. Just click on my name and send me a private message. This way I will not pass up a question of yours somewhere in the site. I will try and look for this thread though. I do not mind other people being able to read the discussion either.

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
Or I could just get you the main ingredients for $800, then I can tell you what else to get and where to get it. That would save you like another $50. There is a lot of ways to do it. Some people have been Intercooled from me for $750 because they used just my IC and bought all there own stuff. I can also tell you how to do that. This is the most flexible IC kit ever and it will never get any cheaper for a high quality CNC IC. A lot of people will also agree.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by htsht@Jan 23 2004, 03:50 PM
$750-$800!! That is not a bad price. What makes this IC better then the MAP or the ZZP ones??
sorry htsht...took it for granted that you were a local, but now i see you are from c-gp

ya, its the ac that makes the water extremly cold

Ive got a Radiator in mine for now, and it still works good..

BTW, anyone can email me for pics...I cant post up.. :huh:

J/O

htsht

Jan 23, 2008
Yea I am not a local. Am close by though. From Iowa. Figured I would just come here and ask questions then the forum. Not sure how much talking about it you can do with all the restrictions on advertisements and such.

I have been reading your forum for awhile because of the IC. Now with the prices out I had to find out more info!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info