3800 Dyno Day

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I spoke with Mitch from Finish line performance today about doing some flowbench testing for me. I asked about having a dyno day, and they do it all the time for clubs. They are not ordinarily open on Saturday's, but that is when they schedule these days. They need 20-25 cars to schedule one, and are competent with the L67's. They will bring donuts and bagels for breakfast, and bring in pizza's for lunch for everyone included. They normally charge $90 for 2 pulls with a wideband 02 sensor, but price for a group is much lower $60-75. If we intend on doing a dyno day we should get something set-up pretty soon for the spring, before any of the major events start. Here is their link.
http://www.flp2win.com/

I

imported_Ron Vogel

When we get enough interest, I'll contact everyone before any plans get made. I'm assuming they will need some sort of deposit, which would be good. I'd rather make sure everyone is serious, and if we get enough cars we could all pool in for that. I'll let this post keep going and then we'll have to poll a date when enough people respond.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by rob@Feb 2 2004, 08:45 PM
$50-75 per car 20-25 cars. He should be able to go a little lower. I should be together by then-sounds good Ron.
Whats the function of the wide band 02. I heard of this before-cant remember though.
Where is it at again?
Wide band 02 puts a sniffer on the tailpipe. Most people take the reading off the bank 1 02, but it's not very accurate for tuning. If you can pull a log on your 02 readings before and after a sensor change you'll see what I'm talking about.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info