3800 Paging LP3800

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Hey, do you know a Mike A. Mushong? I got to talking about Grand Prix's with him, and he said he know a Brian with a silver GTP, and some blue anodized stuff. I asked him a few more questions, and "he lives over by ..." ok i forgot what he said, but it was right where you were. I'm like, "Does his dad or w/e own that big machine shop out there?" He's like "yeah." And I knew exactly who we were talking about. He said you have like a propane type injection (which is what LP stands for or something, ____ petroleum??).

Anyways, Mike said he used to valet with your cousin or something...which is where I now work (Perfect Valet), and he say's "hi." I'm assuming this is you?

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
Mikey is the man. i never get to se him anymore. Ever since he moved down to the city( a long time ago) it is hard to meet up with him. The last time I saw him was when he threw this massive 70's party in the city. I used to get all wasted with that guy. He has that mustang with a little work done to it.
If anyone has been wasted at my Dad's house, I consider them a friend. And he has been over there many o times. Tell him I said what's up ;)

What's up with your rims? I am getting some for someone else real soon and I might be able to get it a little cheaper if you jump in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list