3800 RIBS RIBS RIBS

atomicman

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Ok, if you like ribs , and think you can eat them non-stop, Lone Star Steak House in Hodgkins on Joliet Road and LaGrange, Has $13.99 all you can eat ribs on Mondays. They use to have .99 drafts but they stopped that for some reason. The Ribs are excellant, they fall off the bone and are so tender. Well they were like that the last times I went. ITs a pretty good deal, but i can never get pass 1 1/2 slabs, im too weak i guess.

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by gtphale@Jan 21 2004, 06:40 PM
I really didn't care for the ribs at all.
No offense to any Lone Star lovers here but as far as steaks are concerned LS pretty much blows goats IMHO. Outback's steaks are much better. I've never had their ribs at LS but judging from their steaks I'd take a pass.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by atomicman@Jan 21 2004, 05:32 PM
Ok, if you like ribs , and think you can eat them non-stop, Lone Star Steak House in Hodgkins on Joliet Road and LaGrange, Has $13.99 all you can eat ribs on Mondays. They use to have .99 drafts but they stopped that for some reason. The Ribs are excellant, they fall off the bone and are so tender. Well they were like that the last times I went. ITs a pretty good deal, but i can never get pass 1 1/2 slabs, im too weak i guess.
My brother works at that Lonestar, we should all go visit him and be the table from hell.... ha ha j/k I could never do that to my little bro, he has 1 and a 1/2 kids to support! But i have been meaning to go see him at work!

I don't like ribs though.

:)

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by gtphale@Jan 21 2004, 06:40 PM
Me and Lynn went to the one here in Aurora by Fox Valley I really didn't care for the ribs at all. Could of just been that Lone Star or maybe cause it was the end of their supply so basically scraps. Not sure
Out that way, go to Gemato's on the corner of Jefferson and Ogden in Naperville. The place doesn't look like much, but they will be the best ribs you've ever had. If you are uncertain about the place; drive around back first and check out the piles of hardwood they have to cook them with first. I could go on and on about it, but I have not found better!

G

GTPLEE

Originally posted by Ron Vogel+Jan 22 2004, 11:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ron Vogel @ Jan 22 2004, 11:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gtphale@Jan 21 2004, 06:40 PM
Me and Lynn went to the one here in Aurora by Fox Valley I really didn't care for the ribs at all. Could of just been that Lone Star or maybe cause it was the end of their supply so basically scraps. Not sure
Out that way, go to Gemato's on the corner of Jefferson and Ogden in Naperville. The place doesn't look like much, but they will be the best ribs you've ever had. If you are uncertain about the place; drive around back first and check out the piles of hardwood they have to cook them with first. I could go on and on about it, but I have not found better! [/b][/quote]
oh yeah Ron, you're right, right across the street from the BMW dealership I was there on Tuesday, got the Triple pleasure Ribs,Chicken and Gyros with fries for $9.00. Had the rest for lunch the next day. If anyones ever around there you got to go.....for sure

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info