3800 ILGPC Email

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by hueygt@Jan 19 2004, 10:51 PM
I want one too..but where would we be checking our e-mail...i dont see it here...and i want mine to say hueys99GT
I'm gonna guess that SMTP and POP3 are www.worldofav.com :) (or any site that points to the same server) (since the appropriate ports are open) but just a guess :p

(hmm... John may want to change it so that *.*.* doesn't forward to the CP/UA ....)

ARERR 19638

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
ok.. couple of things.. I am getting alot of messages about this...

let me list the restrictions

1st.. you can have an email address.. that is equal to your username... for instance.. thalord, would get an email address like [email protected]

after that.. you can create all the aliases you want.. that are not taken.. meaning if you want.. [email protected], you can do that... as long as it is not required by me.. or is restricted.. you will have an easy to use control panel for options...

I am alloting 20mb of storage.. yeah.. try to find some other service that allows 20mb of storage... certain people will get 50mb if requested...

You can check it via a pop3 program (i.e. outlook express, outlook) or via a special website address, that I will give you.

last, but not least.. the current main restriction.. being I am giving huge amounts of space, and have lots of overhead.. I will only be assigning email addresses to those that have donated. They are helping me cover my costs, therefore have first dibs on anything I offer. Not trying to be a dick.. just.. gotta do whats right.

certain people may be exempt.. or have special access...

certain other restrictions may apply...

John

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Originally posted by iliveonnitro@Jan 19 2004, 11:04 PM
Can you hook me up with [email protected] ?

And does donating mean also by buying stickers? Cause I have a couple of those...Only problem is that I'm 16, so donating directly through the paypal link is hard, esp after my cam. Too bad it wasn't put up before my cam/stickers.
Err, I meant [email protected] :)

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Originally posted by iliveonnitro@Jan 19 2004, 11:04 PM
Can you hook me up with [email protected] ?

And does donating mean also by buying stickers? Cause I have a couple of those...Only problem is that I'm 16, so donating directly through the paypal link is hard, esp after my cam. Too bad it wasn't put up before my cam/stickers.
lol..

well.. buying stickers doesn't qualify as donating to the site.. the profits go to the person that sells them.. and in turn he send those to me.. as his way of donating...

I can't register a hotmail account though.. I don't own that domain...

I can only register email address.. for domains I own..

John

once agian.. I am currently only setting up email addresses to those that have donated to the site.. because they are helping me cover my overhead.. I gotta take care of them first.. hopefully everyone understands...

John

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info