3800 Official Apology

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
:ph34r: Flame RETARDED suite on :ph34r: lol

Post whore says:

I'm sorry guys for not making it to the modd day, I really thought it was next weekend I even took next weekend off at Dodge so I could go.. well then alex n bumpin called me and said they were there :angry: :( .. I guess I'll see everyone for the next one.. MAN I really wanted to go...

Can we all get together this weekend for hooters or sumthin?? :blink:

Stace

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jan 19 2004, 08:32 AM
:ph34r: Flame RETARDED suite on :ph34r: lol

Post whore says:

I'm sorry guys for not making it to the modd day, I really thought it was next weekend I even took next weekend off at Dodge so I could go.. well then alex n bumpin called me and said they were there :angry: :( .. I guess I'll see everyone for the next one.. MAN I really wanted to go...

Can we all get together this weekend for hooters or sumthin?? :blink:

Stace
umm... stacey.. I think the word you meant was flame retardant... not flame retarded.... but I guess it fits...

better make the next mod day... or you are out of the club! :eek: :eek: :p

John

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by ThaLord+Jan 19 2004, 09:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ThaLord @ Jan 19 2004, 09:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich@Jan 19 2004, 08:32 AM
:ph34r: Flame RETARDED suite on :ph34r:  lol

Post whore says: 

I'm sorry guys for not making it to the modd day, I really thought it was next weekend I even took next weekend off at Dodge so I could go.. well then alex n bumpin called me and said they were there  :angry:  :( .. I guess I'll see everyone for the next one.. MAN I really wanted to go... 

Can we all get together this weekend for hooters or sumthin??  :blink:

Stace
umm... stacey.. I think the word you meant was flame retardant... not flame retarded.... but I guess it fits...

better make the next mod day... or you are out of the club! :eek: :eek: :p

John [/b][/quote]
I put flame RETARTED there for the simple fact that I took next weekend off for the modd day..hmm... :unsure: I AM RETARD :unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info