3800 MOD DAY RECAP???????????????????!!!!!

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
Some real nice paint jobs were done on some dash boards.
I think we made all the new members feel very welcome and I think they will all be sticking around for the long run. I met a lot of new people and had some real good times with all the veterans
Thanks guys.

Mod day next weekend : )

Dreamcat78

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Rolling Meadows
Over all it was a very successful mod day tons of mods got done...we can all do plenty over a long period of time you cant show up for 2 hours and expect tons of attention...but if you stay a while you get to meet some great ppl, learn stuff, drink beer and eat some good food! I think I grilled ever 4 hours on the dot :) Also LP had it set up for ppl to wash cars! Thanks to LP for hosting the best ever mod days! We all owe it to him for his capabilities of being able to fit 30 cars in a heated area!
I think we need to invest in a tapper for ILGPC LOL

I

imported_snoop

yeah you spelled it right. but now my mail is starting to come in as snoop. i think i am just going to change my birth certificate. ;) .so he does remember me then huh. :lol: thats cool, just let me know. i would love to do the cam for him. you and him will learn alot too, i garuntee it (if you guys stick around). just let me know ok.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info