3800 SORRY

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Sorry to anyone who has had the misfortune of trying to reach me this week! I've been pulling at least 13 hours a day at the day job (moving offices) and then 3 nights this week I had training/meetings at the college (i'm going to teach a class or two).......

Next week should be much better and if I haven't gotten back to anyone, please drop me another email/pm/or whatever and i'll get caught up.

thanks

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
I can't ! :(

I went in to work friday at 5am and got home friday 10:30pm..... I'm shot and I have a turbo grand am that I promised to dyno at 12 noon. I was hoping to get out there super early and get back in time for the dyno, but with the crappy weather thats called for tomorrow, i'm not going to attempt the drive, plus my wife is ready to kill.....

I apologize.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
I'll be teaching an ASP.NET class at Oakton Community College. Down the road, I want to teach at a college level. I got an opportunity to teach a class and I figured, I"d give it a shot to see if i like doing it or not.

Also, double sorry for missing out on the mod day but i had a "2 hour" dyno tune take 9 hours ! :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info